Cybex Anoris T I-Size Khaki Green
Delivery within 10-14 Days
Cybex Anoris T i-Size
A new way forward
Imagine a child seat that combines the protection of a revolutionary airbag with all the comfort of a forward-facing journey. Look back at your child through the rear-view mirror, knowing that the CYBEX Anoris T i-Size keeps them safe in a seat that grows with them.
This is the way forward for child car seats.
- Up to 50% higher safety levels - Hidden in the Anoris T i-Size impact shield until it’s needed most, revolutionary airbag technology delivers unparalleled protection faster than the blink of an eye. In a frontal crash the airbag inflates within milliseconds, protecting the child’s head, neck and body before the force of collision can even reach them. It forms a C-shape around the impact shield, designed to stop forward motion, reduce abdominal pressure and hold the child securely in place. This innovation not only achieves unprecedented safety levels and a more compact shield design, but also helps parents choose the comfort of forward-facing travel with peace of mind.
- Direct interaction with your child - Forward-facing travel enables easy eye contact with your child. Communication is free and unobstructed, at an age when every interaction is valuable for their development. Studies show² most parents turn car seats forward-facing before their children reach the currently recommended four years of age. With the Anoris T i-Size you can make this choice in confidence, with no compromise on safety.
- Maximum comfort for your growing child - Rear-facing travel often means a cramped sitting position, leading to unhappy children and stressful car journeys. In a forward-facing seat there are no limits to your child’s legroom. Growing limbs have ample space to stretch out and move, for unrestricted comfort at every growth stage. Children travel happier and even long drives are more relaxed. All thanks to airbag technology delivering forward-facing safety without compromise.
- From >15 Months up to approx 6 years - Safety that lasts longer. Advanced car seat shell design gives the all-new Anoris T i-Size a spacious seat where children have room to grow until they’re approx. six years old³ – with the same unparalleled safety throughout. Both impact shield and headrest are fully adjustable for the perfect fit at any age. And the inbuilt airbag protects a range of body sizes, for superior protection over the years.
- Reduces impact forces by 20% in the event of a side collision - Side crashes make up around a quarter of all road accidents. Which is why the Anoris T i- Size features Advanced Linear Side-impact Protection reducing side-impact force by up to 20%5. Force is transferred into the car seat’s energy-absorbing shell and headrest via protectors. The protectors fold out automatically before installation, with zero setup needed – one less worry when you’re setting up the car seat.
- Secures your child in seconds - The one-click is a fast, reliable way to get your child secure. An intuitive buckle system means no more struggling with seatbelts – simply click it in, tighten the strap to fit the shield to your growing child, and you’re ready to go. Studies show⁴ that impact shields are easier to correctly fasten than harnesses, and the one-click buckle makes the process simpler than ever ‒ saving time, avoiding stress, and making every journey safer.
- Central LED indicators to check the seat is installed and your child is secure - A car seat can only protect your child if it’s set up right. The Anoris T i-Size onboard safety assistant helps you install the seat and get your child secure every time. A central visual guide displays the status of the ISOFIX, load leg, impact shield and battery. It’s quick and easy to make sure your child is safe, so you can start your drive in confidence.
- Safe and effortless installation - ISOFIX and a load leg provide stability and optimum positioning for the car seat, ensuring a strong connection with the vehicle. Installation is smooth and intuitive, with the onboard safety assistant giving you a quick visual confirmation that both are set up correctly and the seat is ready to protect.
- Perfect sleeping comfort - Recline the seat so your child can enjoy a restful sleep on the road. A choice of three recline settings makes it easy to find the perfect comfortable position. If your child falls asleep sitting up, an easily accessible adjustment handle helps you recline the seat without waking them.
- UN R129/03
- 76 – 115 cm, >15 months up to approx. 6 years
- Max weight of child: 21 kg
- Dimensions: L 44 cm x W 61.5 cm x H 66.5 cm
- Car Weight: seat 12 kg